Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Walk Across America: Any Sponsors Out There?

While I'm playing the waiting game with potential employers, I'm wondering if there's a company or cause out there that might sponsor me in exchange for a little ad space on my blog, on a t-shirt, or a cap?
My list of needs is on the previous day's blog, so if anyone could make arrangements for any of that I would be grateful.
I suppose this all comes down to whether I get a job and what kind of job I get, whether temporary or permanent. Part of me would like more time to plan the trip, though if the job search goes into overtime, I may have plenty of time to make inquiries at the local libraries.
More come, hopefully!
Oh, and while he could not sponsor me, I would like to plug a friend's business: Nifty Nic Nacs. Give him some business!

No comments:

Post a Comment